You’ve sent in your rsvp, your bracket is locked in, but you’ve yet to figure out what to bring to the party? There’s a ton to think about when you are hosting or attending a pal’s (or soon to be pal’s) shindig.
Have a long commute to the action? Want to be mindful of food allergies? Not in the mood to contend with the prep and dishes associated with a “hot dish”? Then we have a recipe for you!
This is our delicious allergen-friendly take on the classic party mix. Quick to whip up and easy to transport, this allergen-free and vegan party snack is friendly and accessible. Though we have ingredient recommendations, we encourage you to use your intuition, let those imagination juices flow, and just go for it!
• 1 cup of roasted and salted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
• 1 cup of roasted and salted sunflower seeds
• 1 cup of dried cranberries
• 1 cup of dried pineapple chunks
• 1 free2b Chocolate Bar, chopped into bite sized pieces
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
2. Serve up your delicious top 12 allergen-free vegan party snack!
Want to stand out at the snack table? Why not present your party mix in a reusable bowl which doubles as a host/hostess gift? It’s convenient, attractive, and great for the environment!
And if you’re feeling extra generous, why not treat the party to allergen-free free2b Chocolate Crunch bars? You’ll surely be the hit of the party.
Tell us how you like to mix it by sharing your comments below!